Hi Kim, Loved meeting you at the craft show at the Cape in August, and love my necklace, too! Your work is mouth-watering! Do you ever have classes in jewelry making? I'd travel down there anytime, and hope to come to more of your shows!
I work at home in my little studio which is filled with such fabulous stuff, its just across the yard from my house, but it is still my home away from home, I can be messy in there and no one can say anything!
2 comments:
As ususal....STUNNING!!!!
Love it all Kim!!
Looking forward to seeing you at the show :)
Becky
Hi Kim,
Loved meeting you at the craft
show at the Cape in August, and
love my necklace, too! Your work
is mouth-watering! Do you ever
have classes in jewelry making?
I'd travel down there anytime,
and hope to come to more of your
shows!
Linda Buck
bddy91@comcast.net
Post a Comment